The BraveOne Workshop
Are you tired of all the lies?
Have you just found out about an affair?
Are you afraid he’ll never stop looking at porn?
Is he telling you that you just need to get over it?
Are you scared out of your mind because he doesn’t want to change?
Are you worried about how all this is affecting your kids?
Sexual Betrayal: You Have the Right to Say
"Enough is Enough."
My name is Dr. Sheri Keffer, I too have been betrayed by porn, affairs, and prostitutes. I wrote a book called "Intimate Deception: Healing the Wounds of Sexual Betrayal." With my 22 years of experience as a doctor of marriage and family and a certified betrayal trauma therapist I know what’s needed to help you, right here and right now.
My workshop is for women who've been sexually betrayed by their signifiant other. In my talk I'll be covering things like:
- Discerning the truth from the lies
- Protecting yourself and your family
- Knowing for certain that you are enough
- Standing up for yourself and asking for what you need
- Learning how to set boundaries so you can feel safe and secure
Sign Up and tell Your Friends!
Maybe you missed it, or maybe you want to watch it again! Either way, fill in your name and email address below to get the link for the webinar replay. It’ll ONLY be available through Wednesday, April 27th. So don’t wait to watch.
Thanks for requesting a link to the Workshop Replay.
We just emailed it to you.
Be sure to check your other tabs and spam folder just in case it’s hiding out.
My BraveOne Community is now open!
But only for a very short time.
- Find your voice.
- Learn to trust yourself again.
- Discover steps to safely rebuild trust.
- Become strong enough to say “no more!”
- Tools to verify honesty and trustworthiness.
- Be able to set boundaries and keep yourself safe.
- Protect yourself from emotional and sexual abuse.
- Be heard & validated as you get the empathy you need.
- Restore your sanity – by learning how to listen to your truth.
- Get yourself back. Get back to who you were before your world turned upside down.
Click here to learn more.
Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party.