BRAVEONE FACEBOOK GROUP RULES
(Note: To participate in the private Facebook group you must read and agree to the following terms)
By joining THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, and in consideration of my gaining access to the content that THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY provides, I agree as follows:
- I agree to maintain the confidentiality of other Members of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY (“Members”) and not disclose any information I learn about any other Member to any other third party whatsoever.
- I agree that I am accessing THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY for my own personal growth and support.
- I am not a male person and I am not in a relationship with a Member of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or divorced from a Member of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY.
B. Interaction with Others.
I shall be responsible for my interactions, both on-line, with other Members, visitors to or participants on THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or its forums, with those I meet through such Members, visitors or participants, and with those I may have known prior to joining as a Member. I understand and acknowledge that THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY does not screen users, visitors or participants, inquire into their backgrounds or attempt to verify the information they provide. In all interactions, whether on-line or off-line, with Members and with persons I meet through such Members, I agree to take all precautions necessary to protect myself, my property, and my personal and financial information.
C. Fictitious Name.
To be accepted by THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY as a Member using a fictitious name to preserve my anonymity for proper reasons, I agree to an interview with a THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY representative and that I am joining THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY for my personal use, education, and support only and that THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY has the right to keep my real name on file.
D. Other Responsibilities.
- I will not upload or transmit any harmful, abusive, obscene, libelous, or vulgar content.
- I will not disrupt the regular flow of conversation in the chat room or forums.
- I will not harass, stalk, intimidate, or threaten any Members’ friends, family, husband, ex-husband(s), or children.
- I will not defame, harass, abuse, slander, threaten, provoke, invade another’s privacy, or post racial or ethnical offensive content.
- I will not harass others by “mail-bombing” or “news-bombing”.
- I will not post or send any unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, or similarly tortuous or otherwise objectionable material.
- I will not post, send, or relay any unsolicited advertising.
- I will not use “auto-responders”, “cancel-bots”, or other similar mechanisms that generate excessive network traffic.
- I will not post or send any chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- I will not post or send any fraudulent or misleading offers of products, items, loans, or other services.
- I will not post any junk emails.
- I will not post any duplicative or unsolicited messages.
- I will not post any misleading, inaccurate, or fraudulent information.
- I will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the services, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY through login password mining, or any other means.
- I will not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- I will not create a false identity or forged e-mail address or header or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message.
- I agree to observe all responsibilities set forth in the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities as amended from time to time.
E. Submissions on Forum Posts.
Questions, comments, and suggestions submitted through THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or posts on THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY’S forum may be used by THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or its related companies or entities. By submitting my question or comment, I acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Information submitted in the content of my questions or comments is not private or confidential and may be read by others in THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY. THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any information I submit.
- My submission of a question or comment constitutes my permission for, and consent to, its use in connection with THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY in all media in perpetuity.
- Communications on THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY do not create client-professional relationships and are not the subject of any associated privileges or confidentiality protections.
- By submitting a question or comment, I release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY and persons acting under its permission or authority from any claims or liability arising out of the use of the material, including, without limitation, claims for violation of privacy, defamation, or misrepresentation.
F. Access to THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY.
You agree that THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or its forums (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any content within THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or its forums, for any reason, including, without limitation, if THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Community Standards. Further, you agree that THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or its forums and you agree not to attempt to use THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or its forums after any such termination.
G. Your Account and Membership.
- Members of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY must be at least 18 years old.
- Suspension of your Account. THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY may modify, suspend or terminate your account or access to THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY if, in our sole discretion, we determine that you have violated this Agreement, including any of the policies or guidelines that are part of this Agreement or that it is in the best interests of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, or to protect our members. We also may remove accounts of Members who are inactive for an extended period of time.
- Account Information and Security.
- When you register, you provide THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY with some basic information, including e-mail address and a password. Keep your email address and other account information current and accurate. Also, you agree to maintain the security and confidentiality of your password (or else we may need to disable your account). You alone are responsible for anything that happens from your failure to maintain that security and confidentiality, such as by sharing your account credentials with others. If someone is using your password, notify us immediately.
- You further agree that, while you are logged-in to THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY Facebook group (i) you will ensure that your computer screen is not within view of other persons, (ii) you will use headphones, or otherwise be the only person within the room, to privately listen to live Facebook feeds broadcasted by and through THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or by its affiliates, (iii) you will, at all times, logoff from your Facebook account when it is not in use by you, (iv) you will not access THE BRAVEONE COMMNUNITY in the presence of a anyone under the age of 18.
The contents of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY are copyrighted and, unless otherwise noted, may not be used except with the express written consent of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, you may not copy, display, or post any content offered via THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY on any network computer, web site, bulletin board, or any other publicly accessible medium. You must keep intact, and may not remove or alter, any copyright notices on any content offered via THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY.
THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY does not represent, endorse or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement or material displayed or distributed through THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY and its forums by you, any other participants, or third parties. You understand that by using THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY you may be exposed to material you find offensive or objectionable, and in this respect your use of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY and your reliance upon any third-party opinion, statement or material displayed or distributed through this site is at your own risk. You agree and understand that THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY shall have no legal responsibility for the conduct, on-line or off-line, of any user, visitor to or participant on THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, or for the accuracy or inaccuracy of the content you or any user, visitor or participant posts to THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or its forums.
J. Links to Other Sites.
THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY may contain links to web sites operated by third parties other than THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY. Such links are provided for your reference only. THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for the content of such web sites. THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY’S inclusion of links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the content on such web sites. If you decide to access any third-party web sites, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you may be subject to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies of such third-party web sites.
ALL CONTENT OR USER CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH CONTENT, WHETHER PROVIDED OR OWNED BY THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON THE CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY.
M. Limitation of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY: (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES WITH REGARD TO ANY AND ALL CONTENT ON THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY AND ITS FORUMS; (II) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY OR THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY’S SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (III) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY; (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY BY ANY THIRD PARTY; OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
N. Governing Law.
P. Personal Use Only.
THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except with the prior written consent of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, broadcast, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content, information, software, products, or services obtained from THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY. The content available through THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY is the sole property of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or its licensors and is protected by patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret and other applicable intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY-owned content received through THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY may be downloaded, displayed, and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Q. No Medical Advice or Mental Health Counseling.
THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY is not intended to provide mental health treatment, and does not constitute a client/therapist relationship. Neither the Company, nor its employees, members, representatives and agents provide any diagnosis through THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY. The information provided on THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY is not a replacement for the therapeutic relationship, counseling relationship, or psychotherapy relationship. The information provided on THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY is not intended to replace medical advice. THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, and its employees, members, representatives, or agents are not, nor are they holding themselves out to be, doctors/physicians, nurses, physician’s assistants, or any other medical professional (“Medical Provider”). You agree and acknowledge that Dr. Sheri Keffer holds a PhD in Marriage and Family Therapy and a Master of Arts in Theology, Dr. Keffer and THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY are not providing health care, medical or nutritional, or therapy counselling services or advice, or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any physical, mental or emotional issue, disease, illness, or condition. The information provided in or through THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY pertaining to your health or wellness, exercise, relationships, business/career choices, finances, or any other aspect of your life is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by your own Medical Provider or psychologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist, clinical counsellor, or social worker (“Mental Health Provider”). You agree and acknowledge that we are not providing medical advice or mental health counseling or services. Always seek the advice of your own Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health or any medications, herbs, or supplements you are currently taking and before implementing any recommendations or suggestions from our Website. Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information you have read or obtained through THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY. Do not start or stop taking any medications without speaking to your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health problem, contact your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider promptly. The information contained on THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- We may provide notice to you hereunder by posting announcements to THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions set forth herein apply retroactively from the date that you initially registered with, or became a member of, THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, and shall apply at all times thereafter.