Please review and fill out the form.
Welcome! We are so excited that you have joined THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY. You will have the opportunity to participate in an amazing support group of women as well as be provided with wonderful teaching content that will help you grow in your core strength, find your voice, and be empowered when dealing with the impact of sexual betrayal.
By joining THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, I agree as follows in consideration of my gaining access to THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY membership and the content that THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY provides:
(Note: To Participate in this membership program you must read and agree to the following terms)
- I agree to maintain the confidentiality of other Members of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY (“Members”) and not to disclose any information I learn about any other Member to any other third party whatsoever.
- I agree that I am accessing THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY for my own personal growth and support.
- I agree that I am not utilizing THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY as a replacement for professional therapy or counseling services.
- I agree that I am not a male person.
- I agree that I am not in an intimate relationship with a Member of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, separated from a Member of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, or divorced from a Member of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY.
- I understand that by joining THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY private Facebook group, I will adhere to the Facebook Rules of Conduct for THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY members.
- I confirm that I am a WOMAN, as only women can be part of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY group. Anyone we believe not to be truthful about their gender will be immediately removed.
- I agree that, while I am logged-in to THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY Facebook group (i) I will ensure that my computer screen is not within view of other persons, (ii) I will use headphones, or otherwise be the only person within the room, to privately listen to live Facebook feeds broadcasted by and through THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or by its affiliates, (iii) I will, at all times, logoff from my Facebook account when it is not in use by me, (iv) I will not access THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY in the presence of anyone under the age of 18.
- If I choose to join THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY private Facebook group with a fictitious name to preserve my anonymity, I agree to be available for a phone interview with a BRAVEONE representative to verify my identity and that I am joining THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY private Facebook site for my own personal use, education, and support. I agree that THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY has the right to keep my real name on file.
- I agree that, while I am engaged in “Q&A Calls” or other videoconferencing calls involving THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY (i) I will ensure that my computer screen is not within view of other persons, (ii) I will use headphones, or otherwise be the only person within the room, to privately listen to live videoconferencing calls broadcasted by and through THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY or by its affiliates, (iii) I will, at all times, logoff from the videoconferencing account when it is not in use by me, (iv) I will not access THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY in the presence of a anyone under the age of 18.
I understand that all content in THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY membership site is copyrighted, and, unless otherwise noted, may not be altered, shared, distributed, taught, or copied without the express written consent of Dr. Sheri Keffer. I understand that engaging in any such practices would violate copyright law.
C. Interaction with Others
I shall be responsible for my interactions, both on-line or in person with other Members of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY. I understand and acknowledge that THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY does not investigate into Member’s backgrounds. In all interactions, whether on-line or off-line, with THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY Members and with persons I meet through such Members, I agree to take all precautions necessary to protect myself, my property, my identity, and my personal and financial information.
D. Termination of THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY Membership
I understand that I may terminate my membership in THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY at anytime with 30 days notice.
I also understand that THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY maintains the right to suspend or terminate my membership with THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY at any time, if in our sole discretion, we determine that you have violated this Agreement in any way.
E. No Medical Advice or Mental Health Counseling
This Website is not intended to provide mental health treatment, and does not constitute a client/therapist relationship. The Company, nor its employees, members, representatives, and agents do not provide diagnosis via this Website. The information provided on this site is not a replacement for the therapeutic relationship, counseling relationship, or psychotherapy relationship. The information provided on this website is not intended to replace medical advice. The Company, and its employees, members, representatives or agents are not, nor are they holding themselves out to be, doctors/physicians, nurses, physician’s assistants, or any other medical professional (“Medical Provider”). You agree and acknowledge that Dr. Sheri Keffer holds a PhD in Marriage and Family Therapy and a Master of Arts in Theology, Dr. Keffer and the Company are not providing health care, medical or nutritional, or therapy counselling services or advice, or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any physical, mental, or emotional issue, disease, illness, or condition. The information provided in or through this Website pertaining to your health or wellness, exercise, relationships, business/career choices, finances, or any other aspect of your life is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by your own Medical Provider or psychologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist, clinical counsellor, or social worker (“Mental Health Provider”). You agree and acknowledge that we are not providing medical advice or mental health counseling or services. Always seek the advice of your own Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health or any medications, herbs or supplements you are currently taking and before implementing any recommendations or suggestions from our Website. Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information you have read on this Website. Do not start or stop taking any medications without speaking to your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health problem, contact your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider promptly. The information contained on this Website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
F. Retroaction Application
You hereby acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions set forth herein apply retroactively from the date that you initially registered with, or became a member of, THE BRAVEONE COMMUNITY, and shall apply at all times thereafter.